Dublin, May 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services Market by Asset Type, Deployment Type, Organization Type and Industry Vertical 2022 – 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
This report assesses the digital identity administration market together with the ideas, key challenges, future traits, and evaluation of the important thing market gamers and options. It evaluates the present state and future outlook of identity administration options and companies with a concentrate on main technical approaches, applied sciences, firms, and options.
It contains evaluation of alternatives in rising areas such because the Identity of Things (IDoT) and IoT identity managed companies. The report contains forecasts for all main segments from 2022 to 2027.
Managing identities and entry management for enterprise functions stays one of many biggest challenges going through IT as we speak. While an enterprise could possibly leverage a number of cloud computing companies with no good identity and entry administration technique, in the long term extending a company’s identity companies into the cloud is a vital prerequisite for strategic use of on-demand computing companies.
Supporting as we speak’s quickly evolving cloud ecosystem requires an intensive evaluation of a company’s readiness to conduct cloud-based Identity and Access Management (IAM), in addition to understanding the capabilities of the group’s cloud computing suppliers. We see over 23% of all communications and commerce options relying upon unified identity by 2027.
Today’s world of identity administration is essentially targeted on private, instantly human-related actions equivalent to safe entry to bodily or digital property. Emerging areas equivalent to wearable know-how will play a job when it comes to enterprise safety and entry management. The introduction of 5G-based service-based architectures will assist considerably on this space as unified identity is constructed into the system. This shall be notably essential for scalability for Internet of Things (IoT) options.
The way forward for ICT will embrace many extra identity-related points and challenges that pertain to non-human actions equivalent to these autonomous actions that happen on behalf of people with the IoT. Therefore, it’s critically essential to know the state of identity administration as we speak in order that one can higher place for the way forward for ID Management in an IoT world.
Select Report Findings:
- Digital identity would be the single greatest gating issue to the adoption of enterprise IoT
- The mixture of applied sciences and approaches are required to make sure strong safety and privacy
- Over 23% of all communications and commerce options will rely on a unified digital identity strategy by 2027
- Driven by rising alternatives, digital identity infrastructure and companies will develop into a $53.9 billion USD world alternative by 2027
- The 5 largest business verticals by way of 2027 shall be monetary companies, telecom and IT, insurance coverage, authorities, and healthcare companies
- The introduction of 5G service-based structure will allow many new digital identity alternatives for each human-controlled and machine-oriented gadgets
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
2.0 Digital Identity Overview
2.1 Identity Management Attributes
- Physical vs. Digital Identity
- Digital Identity Attributes
- Identity Management Systems
- Digital Identity Privacy and Security
2.2 Digital Identity Market Drivers
- Communications Service Providers
- Subscriber Data Management
- Caller Identification Management
- Connected Device Identity Management
- Internet of Things Identity Management
- Enterprise Identity Management
- Access to and Usage of Corporate Assets
- Enterprise Device Identity Management
3.0 Digital Identity Companies (Partial List)
- Ad Hoc Labs DBA Burner
- Agora Innovation
- AlphaFox Systems Ltd.
- Beyond Identity
- Blockchain Helix AG
- Blue Biometrics
- BlueLine Grid
- BMC Software
- Bridge Protocol
- Beam Solutions
- Certisign Holding, Inc.
- Citizen (this.citizen.is)
- Cognito (BlockScore)
- Covered Security
- Credits (Pythia)
- CrossVerify Limited
- Deep Instinct
- Digital Identity Solutions Europe
- Digital Signal
- Duo Security
- Experian plc.
- Extreme Networks
- First Orion
- GB Group
- GovCoin Systems
- Hello Soda
- High Fidelity
- Hiving Technology
- IDScan Biometrics
- Imageware Systems
- Innovate Identity
- Know Your Customer
- Kreditech (Kredito)
- KYC Chain
- LAB Group
- Learning Machine
- Hermetic Security / LynxGuard
- Nettoken Ltd.
- Network Utilities Systems
- Pivot Marketing, Inc.
- Pixel Pin
- Planned Departure
- Project Radium
- Prosper Marketplace
- Pulse iD
- PXL Vision AG
- Rain Innovation
- Safelayer Secure Communications
- Samsung SDS
- Scepia Internet Solutions
- SecuEra Technologies
- Proximitum Software Ltd.
- SecureKey Technologies
- Smart Token Chain
- Snapswap International S.A
- SolidX Partners
- Soloinsight Inc.
- SuperCom Ltd.
- Symphonic Software
- Synacts GmbH
- Taqanu Bank
- Transaction Network Services
- Travel Appeal
- Trust Stamp
- Use Design
- Validated ID
- VASCO Data Security International, Inc.
- VChain Technology
- Visible Health
- VU Security
- WebID Solutions
- Youniqx Identity AG
4.0 Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services 2020 to 2027
4.1 Global Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services 2022 – 2027
4.2 Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services by Asset Type 2022 – 2027
4.3 Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services by Security System Type 2022 – 2027
4.4 Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services by Deployment Type 2022 – 2027
4.5 Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services by Organization Type 2022 – 2027
4.6 Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services 2022 – 2027
- Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services by Process Type 2022 – 2027
- Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services by Multifactor Process Type 2022 – 2027
4.7 Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services by Industry Type 2022 – 2027
4.8 Digital Identity Infrastructure and Services by Region 2022 – 2027
4.9 Identity as a Service 2022 – 2027
- Identity as a Service by Security System Type 2022 – 2027
- Identity as a Service by Authentication Type 2022 – 2027
- Biometric Identity as a Service by Authentication Type 2022 – 2027
5.0 Conclusions and Recommendations
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lm25b7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900