As a Legal Intern, you’ll work carefully with Zscaler’s in-house Legal group on a various number of authorized points together with within the areas of privacy, compliance, industrial transactions, and normal company. You will collaborate with our Legal group on tasks designed to provide you real-world, sensible in-house expertise inside a quickly rising public SaaS safety firm.
- Research and draft memos on varied authorized points referring to data privacy, compliance, and normal company issues.
- Review division’s use of expertise with a view to enhancing communication and effectiveness.
- Any different associated job or particular mission that the in-house authorized group could request.
- Work as a contributing member of a rising authorized group.
- Currently finishing 1st or 2nd yr of a JD diploma at an ABA accredited legislation faculty.
- Knowledge of contracting and mental property points.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Able to work proactively in addition to collaboratively.
- Good analytical and problem-resolution abilities.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal abilities.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with OneTrust, Box, Adobe Sign or Docusign, Salesforce, and any contract administration software program.
- Knowledge of SaaS.
- CIPP Certification.
Application Submission Information:
Apply on-line right here: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/Zscaler/743999819567143