How are you able to inform reality from fiction and keep away from falling for and spreading falsehoods in regards to the struggle in Ukraine?
The Russian invasion of Ukraine has led to a torrent of faux information, misinformation and disinformation being unfold on social media. The fabricated, manipulated and in any other case false and deceptive content material and narratives attain a worldwide viewers and disseminate probably harmful falsehoods in regards to the very actual horrors of the struggle.
The baseless claims vary from pictures, social media posts and whole information tales about celebrities supposedly preventing within the struggle to previous and unrelated footage that purports to pertain to the battle, all the way in which to pictures “proving” that the struggle itself is a hoax.
How are you able to inform reality from fiction and make sure you don’t, albeit inadvertently, disseminate pretend information in regards to the struggle?
Watch the video to be taught:
- What are among the many deceptive information tales and falsehoods which might be associated to the struggle and flow into on social media?
- What sorts of narratives do these fabrications push?
- How are you able to acknowledge deceptive info whenever you see it?
- When can a wholesome dose of skepticism about what you learn or watch, particularly on social media, assist?
- What to do when you’re unsure in regards to the veracity of a picture or information article?
- How are you able to finally assist curb the unfold of faux information?